Wholesale store terms and conditions
§1 General information
1. The www.hurtownia.tayma.pl service is owned by Tayma Patrycja Cichy with its registered office in 40-675 Katowice, ul.Wilczewskiego 40.
2. TAYMA wholesale store sells goods through the Internet through www.hurtownia.tayma.pl website. Sales and shipment of goods takes place within the European Union.
3. All prices are in Polish zloty and are net prices (excluding VAT). The price quoted on each item is binding at the time the order is placed by the Customer.
4. TAYMA wholesale store places on its website addresses tor other websites on the Internet and trademarks of manufacturers and suppliers. At the same time it declares that it is not the owner of these sites and signs and does not affect their content.
5. Any natural or legal person may view the content of the www.hurtownia.tayma.pl website, but when doing so (such as registering on the site or placing an order), such person becomes his / her User and declares that he / she has read this Terms and Conditions and accepted it.
§2 Principles of order fulfillment and delivery of goods
1. Orders are accepted only from registered customers through the order form located on www.hurtownia.tayma.pl.
2. The basic condition for order fulfillment is the proper fulfillment of the order formby the Customer.
3. The Client undertakes to provide complete and truthful data. In the case of providing false data, you are responsible for the resulting damage.
4. After the order has been placed, the customer receives an e-mail confirming acceptance of the order by www.hurtownia.tayma.pl.
5. In case of circumstances preventing full or partial fulfillment of the submitted order, TAYMA wholesaler reserves the right to suspend the assembly of the order and to immediately inform the Client of the situation.
6. The delivery time is determined individually with the Customer and is dependent on the chosen method of delivery, the form of payment and the character of the order. Payment for the ordered goods can be carried out as follows:
- Cash on delivery
- Prepayment before picking up or dispatching goods
- Cash at personal collection
7. Ordered goods are delivered by: courier company DHL, DPD, GLS, Polish Post or customer's own transport.
8. Each order is issued a VAT invoice when all ordered by the customer goods are completed and ready for shipment.
9. Ordered goods are delivered with a Vat invoice or receipt to the address indicated by the Customer in the order form.
10. The cost of delivery of ordered goods is determined individually and depends on the method of delivery selected by the Customer and the terms of the order. For detailed information and rules regarding shipping costs, forms of payment and delivery conditions, please visit the Shipping Cost page
§3 Cancellation, complaint and warranty
1. Tayma Wholesale does not grant aguarantee on the products it offers. Every wholesale customer is responsible for providing their retail customer with the service and iss responsible before the customer for the proper functioning of the goods.
2. It is presumed that if the buyer did not examine the item in time and manner appropriate for the item of the kind and did not immediately notify the seller of the defect identified at the time of receiving the item, he / she loses warranty rights.
3. In the case of technical defects (at the time of receiving the shipment), the goods should be delivered to the TAYMA Wholesaleer together with a description of the defect and a copy of the invoice. The faulty item will be replaced / repaired and added to the next order placed or sent on individually agreed terms.
4. In the case of guarantees provided by the manufacturer of the product, the guarantee for the product is justified.
1. The TAYMA wholesale store is particularly concerned about the confidentiality and protection of Customer's personal data. The collection and storage of all personal data is governed by the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 /Dz. U. No. 133, pos. 883 /. Customer data is used exclusively for execution of orders and information purposes.
2. Each registered person has access to his or her personal data and is able to change or delete them at any time. If you have any comments or questions about security at www.hurtownia.tayma.pl, please contact the administrator of the site.
§5 Final provisions
The Regulations are in accordance with the provisions of the Act dated 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means /Dz. U. of 9 September 2002/. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act dated 2 March 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product shall apply. The court responsible for the settlement of disputes arising from the contract is the court competent for the defendant's registered office or the court having jurisdiction over the place of performance of the contract.